Saturday, October 15, 2011

EVALUATION

      My learning can serve my community. It can help solve problems about water conservation, recycling, ect. Learning the Design Cycle can help with solving the problems because having background information, identifying the problem, having a plan, putting that plan to action, and then reflecting on how successful we were in following the plan and how well the results came out can help so that anybody who wants to do what you did or something similar can know what to do and what not to do.
      In the future my projects can be better. I can plan out my time better and not slack off and forget to do the work until last minute. I can also ask for help when I don't understand. It would be better to ask someone who does know what is going on than someone who has no clue and then it's also a huge mistake to start chatting... yeah, not the best thing I've done. Next time I will cut to the chase and get to work. I need to make this a reference for the future...!
     I learned alot about myself and what I will and will not do. I learned that just being straightforward with my peers and not making a big chase out of things is better then making life complicated and difficult. Sadly, I had to learn the hard way. I also learned to really look into the the programs I will use because it may not really do what I need it to do and that I'll have to start over just like this last time. I learned to ask questions when I don't understand and especially to ask the teacher if I need help or if I am unable to complete a task due to lack of materials and possibly time.
     My product-just judging the product- is actually really cool, I think, anyways. I like it, but now it's just a question whether or not the 6th graders will like it and learn from it. ------------------------ when I have the rubric in front of me, I will complete this paragraph...
      I definitely would have done things differently in this project if I could. I would have planned my time out better and I would have stuck to the plan. I would have written everything down in my planner,which I look at everyday. I would also look into the programs I plan on using before doint the project because I don't want to have to start the whole process over one mistake I could have prevented. Overall, though, the rest of the project was just fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment